Friday, March 14, 2014

Gossamer Blue: This Girl

Happy Friday! It is finally looking like spring around here and I LOVE it. What a long, dreary and cold winter. My girls are also on spring break from preschool. We don't have anything major planned and will most likely stick around close to home. I'm hoping if there is a nice afternoon we might go to the zoo. I really need to do some cleaning and organizing at home as well. It will be great to have a break!

Today's layout features Lily - her outgoing personality is what we love most about her. I took these photos of her in her Christmas dress and pulled out the pretty pale pink, cream, white and gold in this month's Gossamer Blue kits.


The 4x6 card at the top was in the Life Pages themed add-on and I accented a few of the polka dots with clear sequins.


The trim is from Webster's Pages and I ruffled it on the page for more texture. I really love the POW glitter paper in gold from American Crafts. It cuts so easily on the Cameo.


Thanks for stopping by today! I have more work I want to share with you next week including my two-page layout for this month. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs