Monday, March 10, 2014

Gossamer Blue: Preschool Pajama Day

Good morning! Hope you all had a great weekend! It's supposed to be a glorious 63 degrees here today. So excited for spring! Today I have a layout to share that I created using the March main kit from Gossamer Blue. The girls recently had a pajama day at preschool so I decided to create the layout focused on that.


I used the circle cut file and then filled in the circles with more patterned paper and stickers. 


The gold foil paper cuts so well on the Cameo - love it!


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope your day is warm and springlike as well!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous page!! Adorable picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cardsharing Server
    After research a couple of of the blog posts on your web site now, and I truly like your approach of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site listing and can be checking again soon.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs