Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Webster's Pages: Iowa State Fair

Good morning! Sorry for the extended absence on my blog...I managed to come down with a horrible cold and spent most of the weekend recuperating but am on the mend now. I had the chance work with a couple of the new Webster's Pages collections for the winter CHA trade show and am excited to be able to share one of my layouts with you today. The "Our Travels" collection from Adrienne Looman is so much fun and has great colors!


I loved the tiny square patterned papers so I cropped my photos into squares and made a grid. I used some older Webster's Pages alphabet stickers and my Cameo to cut part of the title.


I accented the grid with just a few simple embellishments - a camera paperclip, chipboard button and sequins.


Thanks for stopping by today! More soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs