Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Webster's Pages: Christmas Joy

Merry Christmas! Today I have a layout to share with you featuring the "A Christmas Story" collection from Webster's Pages. This year we bought the girls beautiful, simple and elegant ivory and gold Christmas dresses so I wanted this layout to feature the gold and ivory. I also added some touches of silver accents to it as well.


I cut the ornaments out using cut files and my Cameo and then then accented them with gold twine and pearls. To add some subtle texture, I also cut snowflakes from vellum and added them here and there. 


And I just love that sparkly tree with the star paperclip on top! The frame and sticker are both in the collection. 

 Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your families to celebrate the true reason for Christmas - the birth of our Savior! 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas! Your girls are always so adorable.

    This is just so beautiful! So rich and elegant!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs