Friday, December 13, 2013

Emma's Paperie: Silent Night Cards

Happy Friday! Finally, to wrap up the week I have a couple of cards (created for Emma's Paperie) to share that feature the Silent Night collection by October Afternoon. The first card was created for a sketch challenge.


I love the vintage feel to this collection! 


For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here

I also created this card to hold a gift card in the little bag from Webster's Pages.



For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

Thanks for stopping by today! I'm all caught up now posting projects for Emma's Paperie. I'll try to be back with my December projects in the next couple weeks. Next week, I plan to share what I created with the December Gossamer Blue kits.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs