Friday, October 04, 2013

Webster's Pages: Too Quickly

Happy Friday! Today I have a new layout featuring the "Recorded" collection by Allison Kreft for Webster's Pages. I wanted to focus on the Polaroid overlay so I cut out several of them and placed them across the page. I cut patterned paper to fit inside and then machine stitched the paper to the overlay. I took these photos of the girls recently before an afternoon of preschool and focused my journaling on how their are growing up too quickly (sniff, sniff!) ;)


I threaded one of the little camera charms with twine and adhered it to the layout.


The collection kits have file folder and journaling cards in them which is the only way to buy these products. I love the cameos and chipboard buttons too!


I outlined my title with a white pen to help it pop a little more against the woodgrain background.

Hope you all have a great weekend! I'm not exactly too sure of our plans. We are supposed to have family photos on Saturday but the weather is not looking great. I have a lot of work to do to sell some of our clothes, shoes, etc. at a consignment sale. 

1 comment:

  1. Totally adorable page- your girls are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs