Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Gossamer Blue: We Love a Spooky Night!

Good morning! Today I have another layout to share with you using the Gossamer Blue October kits. This one uses a lot of the Life Pages themed add-on kit and I love how well it coordinates with elements in the main kit and other add-on kits. I pulled out my Cameo to cut out the spider web for the corner and well as the "spooky" part of my title. This layout highlights trick or treating last year at a local mall.


I tucked a Pebbles pocket behind one of the photos and placed my journaling on the card inside. The "boo" sticker is also by Pebbles.


I also really loving these transparent frames by Pebbles! They are perfect for covering a photo or for placing a photo on top. 


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow with one final Gossamer Blue layout with the October kit.

2 comments:

  1. I love your layouts. Can you tell me what size you are printing your photos at. Im often amazed at how many photos you get on a page. I wasn't sure if you were printing 4x6 and then cutting them down or if you were printing at 4x4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim - Thank you so much! I print a lot of sizes. What I do is size them in Photoshop and then print on one 8.5 x 11 sheet. For this particular layout, I did a 4x6, a 4x4 and then 2-2x3. These are very common sizes for me. I also do a lot of 3x5. Hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs