Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Gossamer Blue: October Sneak Peeks

Hello friends! Today I have a few sneak peeks to share with you of the projects I created with the October Gossamer Blue kits. I created 6 layouts this month - one is a two-page layout that will debut sometime on the Gossamer Blue blog this month. I'll share each layout over the next few weeks.

Here is the one I created with the main kit only...


And the rest of these were created with the main kit and a combination of the add-on kits.



There is a Halloween Life Pages add-on this month and I loved working with it!


I also added a Cameo to my arsenal of scrapbooking tools and had fun working with the cut files included with the kits.


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope your day is great!

1 comment:

  1. Great sneaks! I especially like the Halloween one! x

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs