Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Emma's Paperie: New Kitchen Gifts

Hello, hello! Thanks for stopping by my neck of the woods today. I'm sharing a new layout for Emma's Paperie today - this time featuring Farm House Paper Company and their Country Kitchen collection. This summer my oven starting giving out so we went shopping for a new stove. It coincided with our 10th anniversary so our new gift to each other was this beauty and a new microwave too. I love to cook and bake and am fairly practical so this was more exciting to me than anything and my whole family will benefit from this gift! :)


I placed patterned paper inside this frame from Heidi Swapp and embellished with a wooden Prima button and Maya Road stick pin.


The little wood house is by Prima as well.


I used one of the chipboard tags to hold the title and I'm really loving the envelope!


For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here. This was fun for me to document - I'm trying to expand my usual subjects behind just my two girls. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs