Monday, October 21, 2013

Emma's Paperie: Fabulous at 4

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend! Today I have a new layout to share for Emma's Paperie that features the Surprise! collection by Bo Bunny. The collection has other colors in it but I pulled out the reds and blues to match photos of Nora blowing out her birthday candles this past spring.


This collection has a lot of great stickers, brads and chipboard that make embellishing easy! 


I was able to add sentiment stickers to each photo to help tell the story. I just love creating birthday layouts!


For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a darling layout. Love every bit of it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So vibrant!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs