Thursday, September 19, 2013

Simple Stories: Off they Go

Oh, my heart! Seriously, this mama had quite the time sending her babies off to preschool. The girls are going to preschool three afternoons a week. We made a last minute decision to send them but it has been absolutely wonderful so far! They love it so much and practically skip into school each day. I love seeing them so excited and happy to be there. Their first day was September 4th and it was quite an emotional day (for me - ha!) 

Simple Stories came out with very fun collection this fall called Smarty Pants and I used it here to document their first day. My plan is to create a preschool album for each of them using a lot of this collection and the Sn@p 6x8 albums. But I know that I will want a few layouts here and there in their regular albums as well.


One of my favorite embellishments in Simple Stories collection are these die-cut cards - they are perfect for someone who does not own a machine. I made a pocket from vellum and stitched it up with punched confetti and sequins. I embellished with chipboard, brads and stickers. 


Simple Stories makes it so easy to create with their large photo mats. This one was embellished with only the apple sticker and the "good times this way" sticker.


Look at those two! They are just always friendly and excited and saying hi to everyone. Here's a tip - I punched the confetti from patterned paper and then used the negative as a photo mat. 


Thanks for stopping by today! :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this Jill--such sweet faces, GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You are such a good Mama. :o)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs