Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Webster's Pages: Learning to Balance

Good morning! Today I have a new layout to share with you featuring Allison Kreft's new collection for Webster's Pages called "Recorded". We recently went to a park near my parent's house and the girls went on the teeter totter for the very first time. Dad had to help them out a little bit because it was tricky!


I love the stickers and new paper clips with this collection!


I used a die-cut placemat as the background and filled the circles with patterned papers, transparencies and a chipboard button and twine from Webster's Pages. 


Be sure to visit the Webster's Pages blog as they are hosting a giveaway of some of the products I used to make this layout!

I'll be back tomorrow with more Webster's Pages inspiration! :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you worked the circle background--VERY nice!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs