Monday, May 13, 2013

Simple Stories: Summer Fishin'

Good morning! Today I have a new layout to share that features the brand NEW I Heart Summer collection from Simple Stories. My family loves to fish and this past summer my girls were able to go for the first time with their grandparents. This was our second trip and the girls were catching fish after fish after fish and they were so excited! I pulled out the fish elements in this collection for my layout.

Summer_Fishin

One of my favorite products from this release is the new Sn@p Cuts. I used the yellow heart die-cut card on my layout.

Here I layered several of the Bingo Cards with my wallet size photos.


I love the fish border sticker and little individual fish stickers and chipboard. So cute!


Thanks for stopping by today! We are going to have a busy week prepping for our garage sale this coming weekend! More to come soon... 


3 comments:

  1. I already commented on fb but it warrants saying again lol--- love those little fishies! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this page!! Absolutely fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so vibrant and FUN!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs