Monday, April 08, 2013

Emma's Paperie: Trick or Treat

Good morning and happy Monday! I'm a little behind on sharing my projects for Emma's Paperie so this week I hope to catch up. Recently the design team featured Pebbles products. I have long been a Pebbles fan and I was especially excited when they came out with a Halloween collection last fall. I created this layout of the girls trick or treating in our neighborhood. They were really into ringing the door bell this year! :)


I added a few brads by October Afternoon.



This collection has a lot of great stickers! 


For a complete supply list and instructions how to make this layout, visit the Emma's Paperie blog here

We had a good weekend! The girls stayed overnight at my parent's house Saturday so we could go to the wedding of one of my best girl friends from high school. It was held at a warehouse building downtown and the industrial feel was so beautiful with lots of candles. I am so thrilled for my friend. I have been praying for her now husband for a long time - before he was even in the picture! :) And I was able to get a few projects done - blog posts to come soon. My leg is slowly getting better. Physical therapy is helping a lot but it's still frustrating that I am not able to exercise the way I want to. I am going to try yoga again tomorrow and see how that goes.

Have a great day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs