Sunday, April 07, 2013

American Crafts: Splash & Be Happy

Good morning! Earlier this week it was two-page layout week on the American Crafts blog. I love creating two-page layouts so I was actually really excited about creating for this assignment. I used mostly the "Lucky Charm" collection on this one of the girls running and splashing in their rain boots last spring.


It is always my goal to create flow across a two-page canvas and I try to do that here with patterned paper strips that go across both pages. 


How cute is that umbrella? I love the little chipboard rain drops in the corner.


Thanks for stopping by today! :)

1 comment:

  1. I just love this page Jill!! The colours are so very pretty!! And, I agree - that umbrella and those raindrops are the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs