Thursday, February 21, 2013

Scrapbook Circle: 8 Years

Good morning! We're gearing up for a big snowstorm here! I'm a little excited about it but hoping it's the last one! I'm so ready for spring. Today I wanted to share another layout with this month's Scrapbook Circle kit. I shared a layout in an earlier post about our anniversary dates and here's one in action from 2 years ago.

 

I did some blocking with the papers in the 6x6 paper pad in the add-on and the 4x6 cards from a 12x12 Glitz patterned paper. 


Love these exclusive pins in the kit!




Thanks for visiting today! We're likely going to be snowed in the next day or so! :)

1 comment:

  1. Jill I found you through an article over at "pretty paper true stories" She had shared your idea about stamping on vellum. Beautiful tutorial and lovely work! I had to stop and say hello because I saw where you live! I am in Clive, so hello neighbor. It is unique to see Windsor Heights anywhere so I had to give you a shout. Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs