Thursday, February 07, 2013

american crafts: Our 2 Favorite Girls

Good morning! Today I have a couple of projects to share for American Crafts that were on the blog earlier this week. My assignment was to create based on ads that I was inspired by. I went searching on Pinterest and found a couple of vintage ads and made these projects (you can see the ads I was inspired by on the American Crafts blog here).

We took some photos of the girls to celebrate them turning 3-1/2 this past fall so I used the sweet and girly pinks and greys in the 5th & Frolic collection on this layout.                    




And I created this card as well - very simple patchwork with a die-cut heart in the middle.



Thanks for stopping by today! It's raining and dreary here today, but we'll make the most of it! :)

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs