Friday, January 11, 2013

Elle's Studio: January Gallery

Happy Friday! I have one more Elle's Studio gallery to share with you and this one is full of Christmas inspiration! I have had such a great time working Elle's Studio products and you will definitely see a lot more from me in the future!

For my first layout, I used the Kringle & Co. collection by American Crafts to scrapbook these photos of our visit to Santa this year. I chose a bunch of my favorite photos and printed them out to fit on the 4x6 journaling cards.



Then, I embellished here and there with tags from Elle's Studio, ribbon and die-cuts from American Crafts.



For my next layout, I captured a moment on Christmas Eve that is so precious to me. Technically, it's not the greatest photo, but I just love the girls' faces as we lit candles to sing Silent Night. So, so sweet! I used the "Royal Christmas" collection from Webster's Pages for this one...a little more elegant feel here.



Love, love, love that candle cameo! Perfect fit for my topic!


 

And finally, I also created a card with the Kringle & Co. collection and a few tags. Lots of layering here...



Thanks for stopping by! And thanks again to Elle for the opportunity to design with your beautiful products for the past 6 months!

Have a great weekend everybody!


2 comments:

  1. Your layouts are absolutely gorgeous!! And that card is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice layering on the card and GORGEOUS layouts!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs