Friday, September 21, 2012

Emma's Paperie: Delight in Your Children

Good morning! At Emma's Paperie, the design team recently shared projects using images we were inspired by on Pinterest. I came across this image of doilies and used it as inspiration for my layout.




Pinned Image

I love these photos of Glen and the girls that we took on Father's Day and I went straight to Proverbs (29:17) for a title idea. I also asked Glen for his ideas about what it means to "delight in your children" and then interpreted that for my journaling. The sweet "Paper Cottage" collection by Basic Grey is just full of doilies so I used the collection on my layout. I love creating a layout every year for Mother's Day and Father's Day and having both of us reflect on our parenting over the past year. It's usually pretty humbling! ;)





For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

And, hey you are in luck stopping by today because this weekend only there is a sale at Emma's Paperie!


Have a great weekend! I'm busy getting ready for the annual fall Mom's of Multiples sale! I love cleaning out and bringing some great bargains back in! :)

 

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs