Monday, August 27, 2012

Pebbles: USA Game Faces

Good morning! Today I have my last project to share with you for the Pebbles design team but it certainly won't be my last project using Pebbles products! I have had an absolute blast on the team this past year and created some of my very favorite projects and layouts. I used the "Let Freedom Ring" collection on this layout of the girls and their "game faces" for the summer Olympics.





For a complete supply list and to see the sketch I used, please visit the Pebbles blog here.

We just got back Saturday night from our first family vacation. We spent 3 nights in Minnesota (mostly in Minneapolis). We ate some great food, went to the Mall of America, Ikea, the Minnesota Zoo, the Children's Museum, Stillwater and White Bear Lake. The girls even had their first beach experience. It was a great getaway but vacations are a lot different with toddlers - not exactly relaxing - and we definitely wanted to get as much in as we could. I'm happy to be back home and back in our routine.

I'll be back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs