Thursday, July 19, 2012

Simple Stories: We Love Fall & Be Merry

Good morning! Today I have a couple of layouts to share using two of Simple Stories new collections that are being released as we speak at CHA Summer. I just love the rich color palette of Harvest Lane and used the collection on this layout of my family at the pumpkin patch. The woodgrain gives the collection a rustic touch and I punched a few leaves from my favorite patterned papers to highlight the little house sticker.


Web_We_Love_Fall

We_Love_Fall_details1
We_Love_Fall_details2
I also created a layout with Handmade Holiday and the beautiful Christmas colors paired with kraft just speaks to my heart of a cozy, comfy Christmas! I chose some of my favorite photos from Christmas last year and used the calendar page (I can see myself using this one A LOT!) as a background for my layout. Punching a few patterned paper squares and using some of the sentiment stickers in the calendar spaces made this layout very quick and easy to put together!

Web_Be_Merry
Be_Merry_details1
The journaling on the postcard was a literal letter to Santa.

Be_Merry_details2
I used foam adhesive to add dimension to several of the patternd paper squares and sentiment stickers.

Be_Merry_details3

For a complete supply list, please visit the Simple Stories blog.

Today, Glen and I are celebrating our 9th anniversary! How time does fly! Wow! I think we're going to sneak away to see Spider Man later tonight. I'm excited for a little time away.

More tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs