Thursday, June 21, 2012

Emma's Paperie: The Big 40!

Good morning! Today I have a layout to share with you for the color challenge at Emma's Paperie this month. And I have to say that this one is quite possibly one of my favorites I've made in a while. I had a lot of fun mixing and matching patterned paper by Basic Grey, Studio Calico, American Crafts, Crate Paper and October Afternoon. And look at those two cuties helping daddy blow out the candles for his big 40th birthday! I swear those girls love anything to do with singing, candles and cake when it comes to a party!



One of my new favorite embellishments to work with are these wooden banners and tickets by Prima. 


For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

And I also have a card to share today for the sketch challenge at Emma's. I created this one with the soft and shabby "Songbird" collection by Prima. Just a lot of pretties here with some seam binding I picked up from my friend, Kristen's etsy shop.  She has the most gorgeous colors!



For a complete supply list for this card, please visit Emma's Paperie blog here.

Have a terrific day! We're going blueberry picking today with some friends and I can't wait!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that layout!! And I'm very jealous of your blueberry picking. It sounds like everything around here was ruined when it was hot early and then froze over. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout!! Great mix of colors and cute photos too :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs