Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tricks or Treats This Way

Today I have a Halloween layout to share using the "Something Wicked" kit from Noel Mignon and a great sketch by Gretchen on the challenge blog. We got the girls some super cute Halloween pajamas this year and I just can't resist a pajama photo shoot especially when they are cooperating so well! The ribbon and bow on the left of the photo is actually a piece of cheesecloth that I cut up and distressed with black ink.



I dug into my Halloween kit from last year too and cut up a mini Jenni Bowlin bingo card. The leaf punch is by Martha Stewart. 



More soon! We have so many great activities to get us through the end of October! I can't wait! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love how you used cheesecloth to make your own embellishment! Great idea--and easy on the budget, too.

    I've enjoyed seeing your layouts in _Scrapbooks Etc._, so I decided to check out your blog today. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs