Monday, October 10, 2011

Pebbles: A Double Shower

Thanks so much for all your prayers and well wishes for my girls. They are doing much better now. Asthma attacks are so scary to experience especially when an inhaler or nebulizer isn't working. I know from experience now to just head straight for the ER. We're going back to their allergist and asthma doctor in the next week and a half and we're going to push for further testing. All we are aware of right now is food allergies and they very obviously have environmental triggers for their asthma. I have also been trying to do my part by keeping things clean and dusted around our house and trying to have a better cleaning schedule to maintain. It means some changes for me but I want to do everything I can to keep my girls healthy. It's so hard to balance everything as a mom and sometimes it's all I can do to keep up with the basics around the house but that evidently has to change. I'll keep you posted on what we find out in regards to their allergies and asthma.

And yay, I'm back to sharing projects this week! I have a two-page layout to share today that uses Pebbles' "New Addition" collection and photos from one of our double baby showers when the girls were born. Because adoption is so up in the air, we had our baby showers a few weeks after the girls arrived. Glen's co-workers gave us a beautiful shower with amazing bassinet cakes and super cute diaper cakes along with other much appreciated gifts. I haven't scrapbooked any of our shower photos and decided it was high time I got on them! We had an "It's a Party!" theme at the Pebbles blog last week so I took advantage of a reason to work on these photos. (Please click on the photo to see larger - it's hard to share two-page layouts on a blog).



I chose a variety of pink patterned paper to create my background and then cut some to have ribbon ends. Pebbles also makes these cute double heart dimensional stickers which was perfect for a layout about twins!


I'll be back with more soon! We're heading to the pumpkin patch this morning and I'll be hoping and praying we don't have any asthma trouble from this trip! 
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs