Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Something About Little Girls

Good morning! I have a jam packed day today so this will be short and sweet! My layout today has a color combination that I just love and features photos of my girls from this past spring. I used BasicGrey's "Out of Print" collection on this layout. I absolutely love being a girl mama - the dresses, the hair, the dolls and girly toys, and yes, even the drama! And this layout celebrates just what it is I love about girls! 


A little close-up of my title - all BasicGrey alphabet stickers. 



The photos were taken by Portraits by Susannah. I'm off to get ready for my mom's group at church and then a trip to the apple orchard!!!!!! I can't wait! :)

Have a great day! :)


1 comment:

  1. I always love your layouts!! This is fabulous, as is the one above!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs