Monday, August 15, 2011

Pebbles Inc. Design Team! :)

I received some news Friday that I have been anxiously waiting to be able to announce! I'm joining the Pebbles Inc. design team for the next year! Check out the full announcement here to see the rest of the team! 

I loved the new Floral Lane collection and created this layout as part of my submission. I've been holding onto this photo of the girls at 6 months to use with just the right collection and this was it! I did a lot of punching - circles, starbursts and hearts and added a little vintage dictionary paper for a little extra something - and then stitched it all together. 





I'll be back with more soon! Thanks for letting me share my excitement! :)

13 comments:

  1. YAY Jill! So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to be on the team with you Jill! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout Jill! and CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Sooo excited to be working with ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill it will be great working with you again on a DT! Congratulations! :)
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Fun layout and sweet pic of your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Jill - so excited to be working along with you on this team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Jill! thrilled to be on the same team as you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats! your LO is beautiful and the picture so cute! I look forward to working with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY Jill!! Once again, it's great having a celebrity as a friend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. No wonder you made the team...that layout is super cute! Looking forward to working with you this year :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs