Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Echo Park: Victoria Gardens

Good morning! Today I have my projects to share using Echo Park's "Victoria Gardens" collection, all created for my guest design spot with Emma's Paperie. I love how the chevron trend has taken off and to me it just screams Easter eggs! I created this two-page layout of my girls with their Easter baskets this past spring. I cut the chevron pieces from a variety of patterned papers in the collection. 



I cut the eggs (ovals) with my Cricut and masked and misted the grey with a punched heart. 


Check out that pouty face (Nora)! 


The next layout is all Miss Lily and is actually from Easter too, but you couldn't tell it from the photos. I cut the hexagons using my Cricut again and used one as a journaling block. The sticker on the side is also by Echo Park. 


I love mixing and matching alphabet fonts! The resin heart is by Melissa Frances. 


Here's a closer look at the hexagons. I misted the background with white mist by Studio Calico and then added a few colors on top of the hexagons. 


I'll be back tomorrow with a project for Noel Mignon and then back again Friday with the rest of my guest projects. 

Have a good one! :)

5 comments:

  1. These layout are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ideas Jill!! Those facial expressions on the girls are priceless. :) Can we do a scrap book night soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another GREAT layout!!! These pictures are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the hexagons! That's a shape you don't normally see on scrapbook layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing projects Jill! Love love love that 2nd one especially, but they're both terrific!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs