Thursday, July 28, 2011

Two-Page Layouts: Happy 1st Birthday

Hello again, friends! Today, I'm wrapping up my blogs series for this month of focusing on two-page layouts. For my layout today, I used the "Delightfully Domestic" kit from Noel Mignon using photos of the girls' 1st birthday. I did a highlight page using my favorite photos of their birthday party. I added a couple things from my stash to this layout as well. I've been hoarding the KI Memories calendar paper and cut that up to use on both of the pages. I also incorporated a Maya Road chipboard cupcake and a candle sticker by American Crafts. Everything else is from the kit. I have scrapbooked several of these photos individually but I love the idea of creating a two-page layout of their birthday every year to tell a more complete story. And since I have twins, it works perfectly so the girls can each have pages of their birthdays someday. (Click to see larger.)



Here's a look at the cupcake...the rub-on is by Melissa Frances.



And here's the title...I also layered a tag in the kit, a rosette by American Crafts and a Maya Road stick pin.



I hope you enjoyed my blog series this month. It's been a great challenge for me to create these two-page layouts. I'm going to make it a goal to create a two-page layout with each month's kit so these definitely won't be the last two-page layouts you'll be seeing from me. 

More tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. I still think of them as looking like this...they are so grown up now!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs