Thursday, July 21, 2011

Splash into Summer!

Happy Thursday, friends! I have another two-page layout to share with you today using the fabulous "Salt Water Taffy" kit that continues my blog series this month. We recently took the girls swimming at a baby pool near my parent's home when back for a recent visit and took a bunch of fun pool pictures. I selected and used 10 photos on this layout in a couple different sizes - 4 x 6 and 2 x 3. (Click to see larger.)



I punched and cut a variety of circles...the "thermometer" patterned paper by Pink Paislee was perfect for a summer layout. 


On this layout, I designed everything and then realized I wasn't sure where I wanted to put my journaling. A couple of the open circles were the perfect spot!



The girls are doing much better. We've been enjoying a lot of indoor activities this week and getting lots of rest. Glen and I were able to go see Harry Potter yesterday and it was so good. I cried for most of the last half. :)

More soon! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs