Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lily's 1st Year

For their first year of life, I took a photo of my girls together and separately for each month. I used the beautiful "Bee's Knees" kit from Noel Mignon to create a page of just Lily's first year. Nora's page is already done and I have yet to do a layout of the two of them together but I think that one will have to be a two-pager. I printed my photos in black and white as the colors of their outfits changed from month-to-month and made them wallet size (2 x 3). I arranged them in a grid and then kept the embellishments to a minimum to keep the focus on the photos. 


I punched a circle from Sassafras patterned paper and layered it with a Basic Grey butterfly and Maya Road stick pin. 


I layered an Elle's Studio tag with a Glitz Design sticker and Basic Grey alphabet (from my stash). 


I didn't have all the Jenni Bowlin flags I needed for each month so i used some Jenni Bowlin banner pieces I had in my stash. The monthly flags are adhered with foam adhesive. 


Have a great 4th of July weekend (if I'm not back before then)! We're looking forward to a long weekend at my parent's where we get to relax!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. SO cute. My baby girl's name is Lily, too.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs