Thursday, March 10, 2011

Midnight Rooster March Kit!

Good morning, friends! Today I have my work to share with the March Midnight Rooster kit. This month's kit is going to be my last kit for Midnight Rooster. I have been with this kit club for almost a year and am thankful for the opportunity from Tobi and Janelle to work with such beautiful kits each month! 

Here's a look at my first layout of little Miss Nora eating her first solids when she was 5 months old. I loved the stripe patterned paper by Echo Park and punched the edge with a new EK Success punch. 


I also worked with the add-on kit this month and the white American Crafts thickers are in that kit. 


I layered a Sassafras flower, Cosmo Cricket chipboard and Prima flower. 


The label stickers are October Afternoon and I used a Cosmo Cricket chipboard flower and My Mind's Eye brad (from a previous kit). The little wooden flower pin is a Midnight Rooster exclusive this month. 


For my next layout, I used these sweet photos of Nora by our friend, Justin Meyer. Nora has been in love with her "Woofie" since the girls got him for Christmas when they were 7 months old. In fact, Woofie, is so loved at our house that we had to find another one! 


The woodgrain alphabet is by October Afternoon and in the main kit this month. 



This might just be my favorite layout this month. This is one of my favorite photos ever of Lily and I've been waiting for just the perfect products to use with it. I used a blue patterned paper by Glitz Designs as the background which makes Lily's blue eyes pop. 




The banner at the top is cut from patterned paper by October Afternoon. I accented it with punched butterflies, rhinestones and twine.  


Finally, here is my card for this month. I used patterned paper and stickers by October Afternoon and Studio Calico, chipboard by Cosmo Cricket, and a rub-on from my stash by Melissa Frances. 



Thanks for looking! Have a great day! :)






4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stuff, as always...really love the design of the "woof woof" page, and the blue-eyes one is stunning!
    I'll miss Midnight Rooster also, but at least I'll still see you around at PLS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful layouts as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such lovely projects Jill! My goodness, her eyes are indeed so blue!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs