Friday, March 18, 2011

An Icee with Grandpa

Happy Friday! :) Today I have a layout showcasing one of my girls' favorite treats - icees! Grandpa Allan got them started on them last summer and I just had to create a layout about it. The new Chilled Strawberry Soup collection by Jillibean Soup was just perfect for this layout! I love all the little stickers with "sweet" words on them and the polka dot kraft paper is my favorite!


Here's a peek at my title...I used Making Memories and K & Co. alphabet stickers as well as the dark pink color by Jillibean Soup. 


Here I layered Jillibean Soup die-cuts...the circles and the butterfly.


That "Mmm, Yummy!" sticker was too cute not to use with the photos of the girls and their red lips! :) And I also used the little word stickers in a line across the bottom of my layout. 


Enjoy your weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable photos! That Jillibean Soup collection is super cute too. Love how you used it on this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill-super cute! I have a bunch of pages made for my sister, we just have to sit her down and see what photos we are developing. Thanks so much for being so willing to share your materials at a lower cost! It's really helped us out on this massive project!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs