Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Noel Mignon Challenge: Shades of the Same

It's time for a new challenge at the Noel Mignon Challenge Blog and this one is called "Shades of the Same". I created a monochromatic layout using the color red and the "Office Party" kit. My title "The Office" was actually one of my possibilities for the TV Title challenge from a few weeks ago. While I no longer work at an office, I was happy to capture these photos of my husband and I hard at work and write a little bit about what we do (and did) while at work. (We actually included these photos in our adoption profile scrapbook as we talked about our careers). The die-cut paper is Jenni Bowlin, the patterned papers are My Mind's Eye and I also used Core'dinations cardstock (all in the kit). 


Here's a close-up of my title.


I thought the Tim Holtz ruler ribbon was perfect for an actual "office" layout. 


And, here's my journaling using a Basic Grey sticker.


Be sure to stop by the Noel Mignon shop! The November kit "Dear Diary" is up for sale and I can't wait to get my hands on this kit! 

We're looking forward to a busy week of Halloween fun. Tonight, we're going trick or treating at a local mall - should be fun! It actually feels like fall today...rainy and windy! 

Have a great day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs