Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Mind's Eye: Challenge #16

Good morning, friends! I took a bit of a hiatus so I could go meet my new nephew, Tatum! He sure is a cutie! Today, I have a layout to share with you for this month's My Mind's Eye challenge. We were supposed to use the color black (not necessarily for Halloween) and the sketch below. Here is my take using the beautiful Lost & Found: Union Square collection for these photos of my sisters and me at Jaime's wedding last year. 




Here's a close-up of a flower I created using layers of punched scalloped circles. I crumpled them and then held them together with a brad from the Lush collection. 


Here's part of my title...perfect for a wedding!


The chipboard and brads are from the Lush collection. 


That's all for today! See you again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs