Saturday, October 30, 2010

Imaginisce Halloween Card Challenge

Happy Halloween! Just a quick post to share tonight as I have two little tuckered out Little Red Riding Hoods asleep in their beds. All of the fun and excitement of trick or treating wore them out! I have a "Happy Halloween" card to share for the Imaginisce Halloween Card Challenge to use the colors orange, black, purple and green. I hand drew a candy corn shape and then created my card using the fun "Spooky Town" collection by Imaginisce. The little chipboard ghost and "Happy Halloween" rub-on and are also in the collection. I machine stitched my candy corn layers together and punched a hole in the top of the ghost and attached him with twine to the ribbon.


Here's a little closer look....


Hope your Halloween was fun! 

I'll be back again soon! :)

3 comments:

  1. Jill this is just adorable! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Jill, I love this. The shape of the card and the stitching are fabulous!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is just downright clever!!! Love the candy corn card! Thank you so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs