Friday, June 18, 2010

She is Lily Kathryn ~Up the Street June Kit~

Today, I've got my final Up the Street June kit project to share with you. Thank you so much, Tara, for letting me guest design for you. I LOVED working with your kit - it was the perfect mix of patterned papers and embellishments and I loved having so many alphabet sets to choose from!

I recently created a layout about Nora's name and this time it was Lily's turn. The patterned papers are Webster's Pages, Prima and Basic Grey. 


For part of the title, I used the wood veneer again and put my alphabet stickers right over it and machine stitched across the letters. I put foam adhesive under the veneer and then placed stick pins into the foam. 


The larger alphabet is Pink Paislee. I needed another "L" so I got creative piecing the letters together. The sequin and organza trim is Prima that I cut off the bottom of the stitched paper that was in the add-on kit. 


Here's another look at my title....


I have a busy weekend ahead full of family, celebrating my wonderful husband on Father's Day as well as my own dad and father-in-law and hopefully some creating!

Have a great weekend! :)


8 comments:

  1. This is my favorite. So pretty :)
    I haven't tried sewing on my wood yet. Must do that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty page!!! I love her name too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:13 PM

    Oh, what a beautiful page and so full of wonderful elements! Thank you for sharing the wood veneer title idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious layout Jill! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout. Lots of interesting details. THanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I especially love the stickpin behind the circle to give it dimension and cuteness! :)

    Precious baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful, really beautiful jill!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so delicate and pretty! love the l!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs