Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Baby gift ideas



Today I want to share a baby gift idea using Rusty Pickle's Lucky line and chipboard. I've been trying to make baby gifts for my friends for several reasons. I love to do it and it means a lot to them that I spent time on it. (I usually try to do something with the baby's name.) Also, when you're on a tight budget it just makes sense to create with what you already have and then buy a little something extra to go along with the gift.

In a few days I'm going to share a new blog that will focus solely on our adoption process and create adoption awareness. A few of our dear friends are planning an event for us and I'll share information on that too. We're so blessed to have their support as we have spent the last five years on this journey.

More soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs