Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New from Upsy Daisy Designs



I LOVE this time of year as all the sneak peeks of new lines for winter CHA are making their way online. I'm on a bit of a spending freeze on my scrapping supplies so I'll have to choose wisely on what new collections I would like to have. I've been scrapping for over 5 years now and I think I've got my buying down to a science now so I don't buy things I'll won't use. I will admit I'm somewhat of a paper hoarder as I'll buy the most gorgeous papers and refuse to cut into them because I'm saving them for "something special". HA!

My card for today uses Upsy Daisy Designs' new line called Circle of Friends. I used my Cricut for the brackets and label and a Jenni Bowlin butterfly as a template. I really love the colors in this line! Be sure to swing by Upsy Daisy's blog for CHA giveaways all week and stop by their booth if you make it to CHA!

Glen and I are super excited for Lost to start tonight. Other than American Idol that's THE show we watch together.

Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. I also buy paper to hoard and save for something special. One of my goals this year for scrapbooking was to try to use all of that special paper up...we shall see!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs