Thursday, January 29, 2009

A few more Christmas projects...





Okay, I'm more than ready to be done creating Christmas projects for a while so I wanted to share a few that I created last month and hadn't blogged about yet. The little mitten ornament and heart wall hanging were made with Rusty Pickle's Snowflakes & Mittens line while the gift bag uses Pink Paislee that I got in a kit from A Kiss on the Chic. Speaking of kits, I'm not a regular subscriber to any kits at the moment as I found that it's better for me to shop around and buy only the ones I really want. I did have a sub to Scarlet Lime for quite a while but had to let that one go. I probably won't buy anything until the new CHA stuff starts hitting the shelves.

I'm feeling a little bit better today. I ended up staying home from work yesterday because as I was getting dressed I got sick all of a sudden. I was okay the rest of the day but just felt really out of it. It was weird how it came on so suddenly.

Well, all for today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs