Monday, November 10, 2008

Cardalicious 5 & RAK Winner!




This week's challenge at Cardalicious is to create a card in a file folder style. I used a file folder from Rusty Pickle as my template. The patterned papers are Upsy Daisy Designs new Hot Chocolate line, chipboard is Tim Holtz, yummy glitter is Martha Stewart, rub-on from Crate Paper, ribbon from American Crafts and jewels from Yellow Bicycle.

I am feeling so much better today and finally got caught up on some housework. Saturday was a bad day...I didn't move from the couch very much. I was so congested and feverish. I ended up staying home from church yesterday but felt good enough to work in my scrap studio later in the afternoon. It really bothers me when people don't stay home when they're sick - it's no wonder that colds and the flu spread so easily this time of year. I'll keep my germs at home thank you very much! :)

Now for my Rusty Pickle RAK...

congrats to....

krazgrl

Please e-mail me (cornellgj@yahoo.com) your name and address and your RAK will be coming right from Rusty Pickle's headquarters!

Enjoy your day everyone! :)

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs