Saturday, October 25, 2008

Good Saturday Morning!



Here's a new card I wanted to share using Upsy Daisy Designs Pretty Petals collection. This line has great colors in it for good luck or St. Patrick's Day cards.

It's looking like it's actually going to be a sunny day today! I can't believe it...the weather has been so dreary and gloomy this week that it's put me in quite a funk. It's also been cold which I'm just not ready for. The hubby and I had a date night last night. It was more of a night where we went out for a little bit and then spent the rest of the night in. We roamed Borders for a while (I love doing that) and then got some food to bring home while we watched a movie. I'm trying to decide what I want to do today. I have to go to a conference for a little while at church and then I might go to my mom and dad's overnight so I can go to a Halloween party with my sisters. I probably shouldn't go because $$$ are really tight and I have plenty to do around here but we'll see how the day goes. Since I've been in a funk I haven't done much around the house and since it's actually a nice day I might get some stuff done. I have an author/book recommendation to share but I'll save that for another post.

Enjoy your weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs