Sunday, March 02, 2008

A tease




Today it got up to 63 degrees. I went to church without a coat and by later this afternoon, the temp dropped to 35. I'm so sick of cold, yucky weather! Bring on spring!

Here's a project I recently made with Rusty Pickle's Island Summer line and scalloped acrylic album. This one was really fun!

I've had a busy yet relaxing weekend. My hubby took me out on a date Friday night. We went to see The Other Boelyn Girl which was fabulous. Saturday I taught at Memory Bound in the morning and then took a nap when I got home. I worked on some Upsy Daisy Designs projects that night. I've got a busy day tomorrow as we're hosting small group at our house. I've got cleaning and laundry to do and I need to head to the gym.

Have a great week! :)

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs