Monday, March 10, 2008

Seriously sick.



Well, I wasn't able to shake the sore throat ick that I picked up last week and it's now migrated to my sinuses and my chest. I sound fabulous. If I can keep from coughing, I should have a nice husky radio voice for my programs this week. *wink*

Had a great time with my sisters this weekend. They wanted to run some errands so we went to the mall for a bit. Despite not exercising for the past week and half, I've managed to drop a jean size which totally made my day. I also got the cutest white slip-on shoes which I won't be wearing until the snow melts and it dries up. I always manage to spend way too much $$$ when the girls come to visit.

It was a big weekend at my church! Internationally know Christian author and speaker Josh McDowell spoke on Sunday. We had an amazing turnout in our new building addition. And, I'm finally excited to say that I have my hubby back. He's been putting in insane hours at the church every night and weekend for the past 6 weeks working on the technical stuff - audio/visual, etc. all in preparation of this past weekend.

My sister, Jen, and I went with a high school friend of mine to see Nicole C. Mullen at another church last night. Nicole was fabulous! Her concert was full of energy but had these amazing and humbling moments. I cried several times!

This weekend I did some work on the March Paper Posies kit which I'll share soon. I also have projects from Upsy Daisy Designs to share. The project above is one I made for Rusty Pickle using my favorite French Market line and a wooden plaque I had in my stash from Hobby Lobby. I've had some good scrappy news lately - some projects picked up by Paper Crafts and Home & Heart.

Have a great night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs