Friday, February 01, 2008

Yikes! I'm up late!


I haven't shared a layout in a while so here's a new one from me using Rusty Pickle's Snowflakes & Mittens line. I also used some fabulous Rusty Pickle chipboard and beautiful vintage German glass glitter that I picked up at the Rose Mille in Stillwater, MN last fall. We take a photo together each Christmas so I always make up a layout and add it to our Christmas album. I think I'm all caught up now! I'll be sharing some more Rusty Pickle soon as well as the February Paper Posies kit.

This week has been pretty busy. I moved offices at work today. I've gone out to the movies, had Bible study, watched American Idol and then planted myself in front of the TV tonight to watch Lost. I also finished our formal adoption application on Monday, which was very exciting. We both have physicals scheduled and are awaiting to hear of our approval. If you want to pray for us, here's a few specifics you can be praying about: 1) approval of our formal application; 2) for financial provision (we're starting to pay as we go step by step); 3) for preparation of our house for our home study (I need to do some deep cleaning); 4) for wisdom and time to work on our video and scrapbook (I need to make 4 duplicates of our scrapbook that will be shown to prospective birthmothers). Thanks for all your positive thoughts and prayers! I'm planning on spending the weekend cleaning and organizing my scrap room so I can get started on that part of the process. You might also pray that I have a productive weekend! :) My sister is coming to spend the weekend with me and help out. Of course, we're going to have some fun too...we're probably going to catch a movie!

Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs