Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Local Rusty Pickle Classes!

Good morning! If you're local, I just wanted to let you know about some upcoming Rusty Pickle classes I that will be teaching at Memory Bound in Ankeny on Saturday, January 26th.

Pictures of the 3 classes are posted on their website (www.memorybound.com) - it's going to be a Rusty Pickle Saturday!

Treasures of my Heart is my first class of the day from 9:00-10:30. We'll be creating a 2-page layout jam-packed full of techniques!

Designing with Details I is my next class from 11:00-1:00. This class will create 5 cards using a variety of details to give your cards an extra handmade touch - all of the techniques taught can be incorporated into scrapbook pages.

What I Love About You is a mini album class that uses Rusty Pickle's new Chocolate Kisses line and the chipboard scalloped album. Again plenty of technqiues and the album can be used for a spouse, significant other, friend, family member or maybe you just want to show how much you love chocolate!

It will be a fun day so be sure to get signed up! I'm super excited to share my love of Rusty Pickle with you. I'll have two more classes on March 1st - Designing with Details II (lots of sewing in this one) and a Spring banner that uses the Chocolate Bunnies line!

More to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs