Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm baaa-aack!

Here's a layout I did with the November Paper Posies kit! One of the last times I was home I went through old Halloween photos. I realized then that mom didn't take pictures of us every year so I think that all the photos on this layout are the only ones I have. Luckily, I have pictures of the first year I dressed up and the last year I dressed up (I was 16!).

This week has been good for me! I've let a lot of things slip through the cracks the past month or so (I really believe it was daylight savings time that did me in) and now I'm getting back on track. I've been keeping up with my house and even doing some scrapping! I was pleasantly surprised to get a publication request e-mail from Paper Trends especially because I didn't submit anything to them for this call. They want a card I submitted a while ago...yay! :)

Well, I better get moving! I just finished my morning cup of coffee so it's time to start my day! Have a great Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs