Saturday, October 06, 2007

Good morning, sunshine!

It's a gorgeous day in Iowa, and I'm feeling especially energetic and chipper today. (Let's hope this lasts all day so I'm productive!) What have I been up to? Well, I joined a gym and I'm loving it. I feel so much better about myself after I work out. I'm a little sore, but already feeling stronger. I'm going to aim for working out on Monday, Thursday and Friday mornings since those are the times I'm off work.

I've been doing a lot of scrappy work - I'll post some things here soon. I'll be incredibly busy scrapping this weekend - have lots of deadlines to meet. I have some good news to share too - I had a card picked up for the Feb/March issue of Paper Trends and my summer party ensemble I created for the last leg of the Rusty Pickle Amazing Race was also picked up by Homegrown Hospitality (a new magazine put out by Paper Crafts). I'm really excited about the party ensemble because it was a lot of work but so fun to see it all put together. I also have an assignment from the magazine for a project I submitted that they want reworked in different colors. All in all, it's been a good week.

Well, I better get moving. Tons to do today...make it a great Saturday! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Jill on all of your rewards for your hard work! Your work is amazing, and you deserve it all.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs