Monday, September 17, 2007

A great weekend and some new Rusty Pickle projects!








I had fabulous weekend at my parents. When I got there, my sisters and I headed to Atlantic to run a couple errands and then see my grandma. We spent a while there and then came back home. The girls went their separate ways (to see boyfriends) and my mom, dad and I went on a date together! We went to the Redwood's in Anita, which is one of my favorite restaurants back home. It was nice to spend time with just the two of them.

Sunday morning, I got my hair done (it needed it) and then the girls and I went for a walk. Mom made my favorite for lunch (roast, mashed potatoes/gravy and corn) and then we went out to my other grandparent's house. I spent a little more time at mom and dad's and then came home. All in all, it was a great weekend for visiting. I just hope I don't get a cold because mom and the girls were all sick. When I got back home, Glen and I got some groceries, made popcorn and watched the Emmy's on TV. I also poured myself a glass of wine, grabbed a book and filled up the foot spa. I relaxed for about 15 minutes...it was sooo nice! My hair stylist and I had a good discussion about how women never seem to take time to relax. I decided to start right away! :)

Here's a couple Rusty Pickle projects I worked on last week. I used the Git 'R Dun line on the card and Princess Bride on the gift bag set. I used my new silver Glimmer Mist on the flowers and chipboard - I am in LOVE! It's the coolest way to cover chipboard! Thanks to Vicki C for enabling me to buy some!

Have a great Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs