Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Some more Rusty Pickle cards!





I've made tons of Rusty Pickle cards lately so just thought I would share them here. The "Grandma Rocks!" card is one of my favorites...how cute is that saying? :) Love me some Rusty Pickle! This weekend I created tons of projects so look for some more from me over the next couple days!

I had a massive headache all day yesterday so I stayed on the couch all night when I got home (after I got groceries and ate supper). It was a low key night, which was nice!

One of my goals to do this week or weekend is to make some cards to add to my stash using some of the older products I have. I'm in desperate need of some male birthday cards. I should just take an afternoon and do it so let's hope I make it a priority! :)

And, I'm going to do a RAK on my blog soon so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Jill, these cards are wonderful! As always, you did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs