Thursday, August 23, 2007

New Rusty Pickle cards!


CARD REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION

Here's a couple new cards using Rusty Pickle's Chocolate Bunnines and Mayflower lines. The card on the bottom has an actual photo of an American flag. It was really fun to make as I have never used a photo on a card before.

Yesterday, I was just in a blah mood. I woke up with a headache. It was rainy and gloomy all day and I wasn't feeling very well. I didn't feel like doing a thing. I fixed some supper and then laid on the couch all night.

Today I feel spunkier so hopefully I'll get some more done. I'm working on the Paper Posies September kit today. If you haven't subscribed to the Paper Posies newsletter, be sure you do this month because the design team is working on something fabulous to share! I'll also have picts of my scrap space and organization tips!

Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs